You are the owner of a weight inclusive business and the work that you do sets your soul on fire, but you're at a loss on where to even begin when it comes to designing a logo, creating a website, and marketing your business? You know you need a logo and website, but the idea of having to explain to a designer what a "weight-inclusive business" is sounds exhausting and having to teach yourself the tech side of things does not sound fun.
This five-module course walks you through everything a weight-inclusive business needs to know when it comes to branding and marketing your business and DIYing your website. From understanding who your ideal client is and what colors and fonts you should use, to what web design platform is best and what kind of graphics you actually need, this course covers all the necessities of branding your business, building your website, and marketing it all to the right person!
1. Feel overwhelmed because you don’t know how to design a logo or a website but know that you need both of those things
2. Have a cluttered brain trying to understand everything you need to have in order to run a business
3. Not know how to create bomb marketing material that’ll attract your ideal client
4. Spend hours upon hours Googling how to build a website and watching all the tutorials you can find.
1. Feel confident and accomplished because you now have the brain space to focus on what you do best - be a weight inclusive business owner!
2. Have clarity on who your ideal customer is and how to best create a brand, website, and marketing material to attract them.
3. No longer need to spend hours reading “How-To” guides and watching tutorial videos.
4. Have the "know how" to design your own logo and website or hire someone to do it for you, but with a clear vision in mind!
"Morgan is your #1 gal. She is smart and friendly. She is detailed, communicates well, and knows how to get a job done right. I never felt silly for asking a question and she was always quick to help. Morgan helped me streamline the vision for my business."
- Emily Travis, Founder of We All Eat Nutrition Therapy
The bonus module walks you through all the “extra” tools that will help you grow your business with ease! From an easy-to-use graphic design platform where you can create all your social media graphics to navigating Google Business and all the wonders it can do, there are so many tools that can support you and your business!
Module Four is all about kicking web tech confusion to the curb! Having a place on the internet to call home is one of the most important pieces of your business. In this module, you’ll learn about different website platforms and how to choose which one is best for you, laying out your website with the optimal flow and functionality, and the importance of writing website words that draws your customer into your business.
Module Three is where the rubber starts to meet the road. Once we've created that strong brand identity, you'll be able to integrate it into every nook and cranny of your business. Whether it's through social media, email marketing, handing out business cards, or talking with you, you’ll learn how to transfer your brand elements to all aspects of your business!
Module Two dives into all things branding. When most people think of branding, they dream up all the visual components - that a brand is a logo, colors, and fonts. While those are definitely important components (and ones covered in this course!), building a brand is so much more. We’ll walk through the Storybrand (R) framework, crafting your ideal customer avatar, and identifying their pain points and how you can help them.
The very first module goes over all the things that you’ll get to add to your brain, what makes me qualified to teach you all about branding and web design, all the things you can expect as we spend the next few hours together, and identifying your “why.” By the end of this module, you’ll have a clear and thought-out mission and vision crafted just for your business.
"Morgan is relatable, supportive, and lays everything out in a way that is easy to understand and implement. I had a website designer but struggled to share my ideas and vision and having the course helped me so much in getting exactly what I wanted."
- Malak Saddy, Private Practice Dietitian in Dallas, TX
Three Monthly Payments of $197
One-Time Payment of $497
Because I am a part of the weight-inclusive business community and am SO passionate about everyone having the tools and knowledge you need to set the foundation of your brand and grow your business, you can enroll in the Weight Inclusive Business Academy for just…
Yeah, you could probably figure all of this out with several Google searches, YouTube videos, and blog posts… but who has countless hours to spend on research, not to mention all the trial & error?
The biggest benefit of taking my course is that I’ve already made all the mistakes and read all the books and watched all the tutorial videos so you don’t have to.
It’s like getting a cheat sheet to help you fast track your success so you get to keep doing what you love to do.
LOOK, I’VE WORKED PRIVATELY WITH CLIENTS TO TEACH THEM THIS STUFF BUT IT COSTS OVER $1,800 TO GET THAT KIND OF TIME AND INFO FROM ME.
When you enroll, you’ll have access to all the branding, marketing, and web design knowledge in my brain.
Listen, friend. Your clients are out there waiting to find you! What are you waiting for? Let’s get going now!
1. Are taking the leap into private practice full-time, are on a budget, and need to learn how to DIY their brand and business
2. Have a vision in mind for what they want their brand and website to look like but don’t know how to convey that to the designer they already hired.
3. Want to understand everything that goes into building a successful brand and website, but want someone else to do it for them because they were put on this earth to share their weight-inclusive craft (and not spending time in front of a computer as a brand strategist and web designer).
We know that starting a business can be overwhelming AF and that the emotional rollercoaster that entrepreneurship takes you on can leave you feeling like an imposter. I’m sure we all wish that we had the time and money to get our MBA so we could learn all the tips and tricks on how to run a successful business.
Well good news, friend. This course will teach you all things branding, marketing, and web design with the knowledge from my Master’s in Business and without you having to get your degree in graphic design.
I’ve worked with people just like you. You know, the ones who:
No stress, my friend. If you've worked through the whole course and completed the workbook and still feel like you didn't benefit from the course, you can submit for a refund within 30 days of purchase!
dietitian, brand strategist, + web designer
Morgan is an adventure-seeking, latte-drinking, chips-and-guac-eating gal from Texas who has a passion for turning your dreams into realities.
Her journey started with a Google search bar and a bold dream of making the biggest impact she could make. With a Masters in Business and a love for the eating disorder world, she combined those two passions to do just that - make an impact and help the incredible business owners around her.
While her Master’s degree definitely gave her the business knowledge, Morgan has listened to countless hours of podcasts, watched hundreds of videos, and has probably spent more time Googling things to craft her art of brand strategy, marketing, and web design so you don’t have to!
"Morgan is so passionate about discovering other people's visions for their businesses and making it come to life. You will feel like someone believes in you and wants you to succeed, and it feels so empowering! Morgan is a great partner who feels more like a friend."
- Abbie Womack, Private Practice Dietitian in Houston, TX
storybrand (R) framework